Hotel Mango Suites Amritsar
Mango Suites is located in northwestern Punjab, has been the capital of the Sikh religion since the 16th century and the Golden Temple is the most outstanding attraction in the city. Amritsar, literally Pool of Nectar, derives its name from Amrit Sarovar, the holy tank that surrounds the fabulous Golden Temple. Amritsar is a frontier city at Indo-Pak border.
City Weather :
Climate of Amritsar is warm in weather with temperatures rising up to 43 'C in summer and in winter the temperatures go down up to anywhere between 4 'C to 10 'C. The best season to visit the city is during the months of October till April.
Services & Facilities :
The hotel has 40 well appointed guest rooms with electronic locks, LCD television, mini-bar, tea/coffee maker, electronic safe and direct-dial telephone facility. The dining area is tastefully furnished and decorated to offer a great mouth-watering experience.
"Cafe' 110", the all day dining Multicuisine restaurant serves exotic gastronomic delights, with a-la-carte specialties in an ambience surging with energy & warmth. "Sky View" is stylish open-air rooftop dining option. "Bar at One" is sprawling sensual well stocked bar that offers sumptuous array of gourmet tidbits.
|Categories of rooms||Rack Rate||Jeet travels Special Rate|
|Executive Suite||INR 2000|
|Business Suite||INR 2500|
|Tax Extra as Applicable
Above Rates are Inclusive of Breakfast.
Farmhouse in Amritsar
Standard Hotels in Amritsar
- Hotel Mango Suites, Amritsar Tariff: Rs.2000 to Rs.2500
- Hotel 42, Amritsar Tariff: Rs.2000 to Rs.2400
- Hotel Sham Regency, Amritsar Tariff: Rs.2240 to Rs.4000
- Hotel S K Residency, Amritsar Tariff: Rs.1120 to Rs.3690
- Hotel Khyber Continental, Amritsar Tariff: Rs.1188 to Rs.4288
- Hotel Alstonia, Amritsar Tariff: Rs.2500 to Rs.4500
- Hotel La Cascade, Amritsar Tariff: Rs.1900 to Rs.3000