Amritsar Dharamshala Holiday Package
Day 01 Arrival Amritsar
Arrive Amritsar Railway Station. On arrival meet and greet by our representative who will take you to the hotel. Check in hotel. Rest of the day at your leisure , Overnight at Amritsar Hotel.
Day 02 Amritsar
After breakfast. Start your full day city tour with the blessings of Golden Temple-the most important sikh shrine which is also called Mecca for the Sikhs is a living symbol of the spiritual and historical traditions of the Sikhs.
Then visit Jallianwala Bagh- where, on April 13, 1919, British and Gurkha soldiers opened fire on an unarmed forbidden gathering, killing hundreds of civilians. After lunch visit Maharaja Ranjit Singh Summer Palace Museum- The summer place of Maharaja Ranjit Singh which is situated in the heart of Ram Bagh, Amritsar,
Evening visit Indo-Pak Wagah Border to watch Flag Retreat Ceremony- Wagah, an army outpost on Indo-Pak border 30 Kms from Amritsar where the daily highlight is the evening "Beating the Retreat" ceremony. Soldiers from both countries march in perfect drill, going through the steps of bringing down their respective national flags. As the sun goes down, nationalistic fervour rises and lights are switched on marking the end of the day amidst thunderous applause. Return to hotel. Overnight stay in Amritsar Hotel.
Day 03 Amritsar - Dharamsala
After breakfast at the hotel, drive to Dharamsala (215 KM) 5 Hrs. On arrival in this Himalayan hill resort that is the abode of Dalai Lama, check in at the hotel. The rest of the day is free for you to enjoy at leisure. We suggest you enjoy a walk along the mall road, where Tibetan refugees display and sell their crafts. Overnight stay at hotel in Dharamsala.
Day 04 Dharamsala
After breakfast at the hotel, visit Dharamsala's main Buddhiat temple, Tsuglagkhang also commenly named as Dalai Lama Temple, the complex houses the Namgyal Monastery (which trains monks for rituals associated with the temple).
Later visit Bhagsu Nag Temple and water fall. Evening free at your leisure , Overnight at Dharamsala Hotel.
Day 05 Dharamsala
After Breakfast visit Norbulingka Institute which is perhaps one of its best in the world. The institute has its own temple, Museum, Meditation Hall, One thousand, one hundred and seventy-three images of the Buddha decorate the forty-four foot high temple hall.
Later visit Naddi and Dharamkot village. Overnight at Dharamsala Hotel.
Day 06 Dharamsala
After Breakfast , The rest of the day is free for you to spend at leisure. Overnight at Dharamsala Hotel.
Day 07 Departure
After Breakfast Drive to Amritsar and drop at Railway Station/Airport to board the Train for onward/return journey.
- Punjab Countryside Tour
- Amritsar Village Tour (Countryside Stay)
- Amritsar Tour Package
- Amritsar with Dalhousie Tour
- Amritsar with Dharamsala Tour
- Amritsar with Srinagar Tour
- Amritsar with Dalhousie, Dharamsala, Manali Tour
- Amritsar Shimla Manali Dharamsala
- Punjab Culture Tour
- Punjab Tour Package
- Golden Temple - Taj Mahal Tour
- Amritsar Manali Dharamsala Tour
- Amritsar Manali Tour Package
- Amritsar Spa Package
- Amritsar Dalhousie Dharamsala Manali Shimla Tour Package
- Delhi Agra Jaipur Dharamshala Amritsar Tour
Gurudwara Darshan Packages
- Amritsar Gurudwara Darshan Tour
- Gurdwaras Darshan in and Around Amritsar Tour
- Punjab Gurudwara Darshan Tour
- Hemkunt Sahib Darshan Tour
- Hazoor Sahib Darshan Tour
- Amritsar with Manikaran Sahib Tour
- 5 Takhat Darshan Tour Package
- Nankana Sahib Tour Packages
- Golden Temple With Damdama Sahib & Manikaran Sahib Darshan Tour