Punjab Culture Holiday Package>> Click for Booking & Pricing
Day 01 Amritsar
Arrive Amritsar Railway Station. On arrival meet and greet by our representative who will take you to the hotel. Check in hotel. Evening visit Indo-Pak Attari-Wagah Border to watch Flag Retreat Ceremony- Attari-Wagah, an army outpost on Indo-Pak border 30 Kms from Amritsar where the daily highlight is the evening "Beating the Retreat" ceremony. Soldiers from both countries march in perfect drill, going through the steps of bringing down their respective national flags. As the sun goes down, nationalistic fervour rises and lights are switched on marking the end of the day amidst thunderous applause. Return to hotel. Overnight stay.
Day 02 Amritsar
After breakfast. Start your full day city tour with the blessings of Golden Temple-the most important sikh shrine which is also called Mecca for the Sikhs is a living symbol of the spiritual and historical traditions of the Sikhs.
Then visit Jallianwala Bagh- where, on April 13, 1919, British and Gurkha soldiers opened fire on an unarmed forbidden gathering, killing hundreds of civilians. After lunch visit Maharaja Ranjit Singh Summer Palace Museum- The summer place of Maharaja Ranjit Singh which is situated in the heart of Ram Bagh, Amritsar, Houses the Museum. Visit local market and wall city of Amritsar for traditional shopping. Return to hotel. Overnight stay.
Day 03 Amritsar
After Breakfast, we will take you to a village of Punjab, with clean air, fertile land, and richest hospitality in the world of Punjabis.
The scent of this fertile land is such in which the warmth of you-are-my-own is inborn. All communities hold pride in their traditions and the Punjabis whose open mindedness has become proverbial also hold their unique tradition of hospitality high in their estimation as well as in their values of life. A guest in Punjab is considered as a representative sent by God.
Hospitality promotes brother-hood and holds a special significance for bringing people closer, love and kindness flow Out Of it and in Punjab they say that the more you love the more it multiplies and you receive back many more times the kindness that you give. Hospitality is a living aspect of our culture which is shown even to the migratory birds who seek sojourn here.
In the after noon enjoy the traditional Punjabi Food. (Optional : After lunch enjoy the Bhangra & Giddha (Punjabi Folk Dance) by the village boys and girls with the rhythm of Dhol. Return Back to Amritsar, Overnight at Amritsar Hotel.
Day 04 Amritsar
After Breakfast , Transfer to the railway Station to board train for onward Journey.
- Punjab Countryside Tour
- Amritsar Village Tour (Countryside Stay)
- Amritsar Tour Package
- Amritsar with Dalhousie Tour
- Amritsar with Dharamsala Tour
- Amritsar with Srinagar Tour
- Amritsar with Dalhousie, Dharamsala, Manali Tour
- Amritsar Shimla Manali Dharamsala
- Punjab Culture Tour
- Punjab Tour Package
- Golden Temple - Taj Mahal Tour
- Amritsar Manali Dharamsala Tour
- Amritsar Manali Tour Package
- Amritsar Spa Package
- Amritsar Dalhousie Dharamsala Manali Shimla Tour Package
- Delhi Agra Jaipur Dharamshala Amritsar Tour
Gurudwara Darshan Packages
- Amritsar Gurudwara Darshan Tour
- Gurdwaras Darshan in and Around Amritsar Tour
- Punjab Gurudwara Darshan Tour
- Hemkunt Sahib Darshan Tour
- Hazoor Sahib Darshan Tour
- Amritsar with Manikaran Sahib Tour
- 5 Takhat Darshan Tour Package
- Nankana Sahib Tour Packages
- Golden Temple With Damdama Sahib & Manikaran Sahib Darshan Tour